The City of Fishers is excited to welcome Vertical Horizon and Tonic to the NPD AMP stage for a free show to kick off the 2-day Spark!Fishers festival in the heart of downtown Fishers!
Friday, June 28
7 p.m., doors open at 5 p.m.
Outside food and beverage is not permitted.
While the show is free, tickets are required. Tickets will be available beginning in May and can be obtained through ticket stops and giveaways hosted by the City of Fishers and 107.9 The Mix.
- Thursday, May 16 from 6-7 p.m. at Allisonville Nursery (hosted by 107.9 The Mix)
- Tuesday, May 21 from 5-6 p.m. at the shelter at Brooks School Park
- Tuesday, June 4 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the My Yellow Rickshaw concert at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater
- Wednesday, June 5 from 12-1 p.m. at the Kelly Isenhower concert on Central Green
- Thursday, June 6 from 6-7 p.m. at Allisonville Nursery (hosted by 107.9 The Mix)
- Friday, June 7 from 5-6 p.m. at Allisonville Nursery (hosted by 107.9 The Mix)
- Saturday, June 8 from 1-2 p.m. at Allisonville Nursery (hosted by 107.9 The Mix)
Vertical Horizon released their breakout album, Everything You Want, in 1999. The album sold more than two million copies and the title track captured the #1 spot on the Billboard’s Hot 100 and Adult Top 40 charts, and became Billboard’s Most Played Single of 2000. Since then, Vertical Horizon has topped charts with songs like You’re a God, Best I Ever Had, Save Me from Myself, and The Lucky One. In February 2018, the band released their latest album, The Lost Mile.
Another musical dynamo to emerge in the late ‘90s, Tonic’s musical career includes six top 10 singles, multiple Grammy nominations, and platinum albums. With their debut album, Lemon Parade, Tonic climbed charts with their hit song, If You Could Only See. The fourth studio album, Tonic, debuted on the Billboard 200 charts. The album also secured a spot in the top 50 on the Billboard Rock Album Charts and the top 25 on the Billboard Independent Album Charts.
Spark!Fishers takes place on Saturday, June 29 and includes a 5K Walk/Run, a massive street fair, a patriotic evening parade, and a fireworks show to cap off the celebration. Learn more.