Summer Concert Series
From family favorites to new and exciting sounds, the Fishers Summer Concert Series brought to you by Fishers Parks & Recreation is back with something for everyone!
Happening every Tuesday and Friday at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater (NPD AMP), this year’s free concert series presented by IU Health Saxony proves that the NPD AMP is more than just a stage, it’s a community destination.
Tuesday Night Concerts start at 7 p.m., and Friday Night Shows start at 8 p.m. Outside food, drinks, lawn chairs, and blankets are welcome.
Parking is located in the Switch, Police, and Spark Apartments garages. Accessible parking is located in the east City Hall lot. See a parking map.
Restrooms are located in the pavilion and in the AMP building to the west of the stage. See the Venue Map for more info.
Tuesday Nights presented by IU Health Saxony
Tuesday, June 4 - July 30 | 7 - 9 PM | NPD AMP
- June 4: My Yellow Rickshaw with special guest Shiver & the Shakes sponsored by Heritage Christian School
- June 11: Endless Summer Band sponsored by Boomerang Development
- June 18: The Doo sponsored by Citizens State Bank and Trueblood Real Estate
- June 25: Karma with special guest Fishers Music Works' Mudsock Jazz Combo sponsored by Primrose School
- July 2: The Bishops sponsored by Mosquito Joe of North Indianapolis
- July 9: Parrots of the Caribbean with special guests The Islanders sponsored by Bose McKinney & Evans
- RESCHEDULED: July 23: Dave & Rae sponsored by Cathedral High School & The Goddard School
Friday Night Concerts presented by IU Health Saxony
Fridays, June 7 - August 23 | 8 - 10 PM | NPD AMP
- June 7: B105.7 presents 80’s At The AMP with E5c4p3: The Journey Tribute Band
- June 14: The PettyBreakers
- June 21: Mike & Joe
- June 28: Spark!Fishers Concert - Vertical Horizon & Tonic* (free ticketed show)
- July 5: Sounds of Summer: The Music of the Beach Boys
- July 12: Jennie DeVoe sponsored by Raymond James
- July 19: Dark Desert Eagles
- July 26: Such a Night: Recreating the Music of the Band’s Last Waltz
- August 2: The Woomblies Rock Orchestra
- August 9: Jade Bird & Ruston Kelly in partnership with 92.3 WTTS (ticketed show, on sale 6/10)
- August 16: Signs of Life: The American Pink Floyd with special guest Phil Pierle sponsored by Grand Brook Memory Care
- August 23: The Travelin’ McCourys with special guest Fishers Music Works' Fishers Switch Vibe
- August 30 and 31: Fishers Blues Fest
- September 20: Van Hunt (ticketed show, on sale 6/10)
New! Saturday Shows
Saturdays, July 20 & 17 | 8 PM | NPD AMP
New this summer, Fishers Parks & Recreation is AMP’ing up concert season with two special shows on Saturday nights. The free concerts start at 8 p.m., no tickets required. Learn more about these exciting acts.
- July 20: Chance McCoy of Old Crow Medicine Show and Matt Heckler
- August 17: Huckleberry Funk
Wednesday Lunchtime Concerts presented by Meyer Najem
Wednesdays, June 5 – August 28 | Noon – 1 PM | Central Green
New this year, enjoy entertainment for both adults and children! Each week rotates between local singers/songwriters and children’s performers during this lunchtime concert. *Indicates a children’s show.
- June 5: Kelly Isenhower
- June 12:Mr. Daniel*
- June 19: Phil Pierle
- June 26: Mr. Mystic the Magician*
- July 3: Tim & Jay
- July 10: Mark & Max*
- July 17: Kyle Bledsoe
- July 24: Paul’s Father Goose & Music Show*
- July 31: Kelly Isenhower
- August 7: Stephen’s Puppets presents Goldilocks & the Three Bears*
- August 14: Phil Pierle
- August 21: Mr. Daniel*
- August 28: Tim & Jay